NESHAP 319/Aerospace 2-Stage
FG-Finishing’s has multiple filtration solutions that are complaint with NESHAP 319 requirements, including 2-Stage and 3-Stage systems . FG-Finishing’s multitude of NESHAP 319 compliant medias and formats allow us to customize your filtration system to meet your aerospace finishing needs.
Series 2000 Two-Stage (Existing Booth)
Series 2000 NESHAP 2 Stage
The Series 2000 solution is designed to capture paints and chemical coatings commonly associated with aerospace OEM and rework applications. The standard FG-F Series 2000 system consists of two-stages. However, the filter used as Stage-2 passes the NESHAP requirement by itself and as such may be used in conjunction with any Stage-1 filter as required by the end user.
Stage-1, Series 99 or Series E75
- Option 1: Filtration Group- Finishing’s high efficiency Series 99 paint overspray media provides maximum protection for Stage-2 while maintaining desirable airflow and service life. Comprised of dual-stage multi-denier 100% polyester fibers, the Series 99 achieves removal efficiencies of 99.87% with a holding capacity of almost two pounds per square foot.
- Option 2: Filtration Group- Finishing’s economical Series E75 paint overspray media provides excellent protection for Stage-2 while maintaining desirable airflow and service life. Comprised of multi-denier 100% polyester fibers, the Series E75 achieves removal efficiencies of 99.66% with a holding capacity of almost two pounds per square foot.
Stage-2, Series 45KC/96
- Stage-2 for the Series 2000 system is Filtration Group- Finishing’s premium 45KC/96 pocket filter. The 45KC/96 consists of two distinct filter layers. The first layer (air entry) is a 1″ dual-denier high efficiency polyester paint arrestor. This layer is two-ply and by itself has an average removal efficiency of 99.48% with a holding capacity of almost two pounds per square foot. The second layer is a high efficiency synthetic backing which boosts the overall efficiency of the filter to 100% for paint particles 10-12 µm in size.
Supra® Two-Stage (Existing Booth)
- Supra®II Mini-Mesh Paint Collector Media
- Supraloft® Polyester Roll Media and Pads
- Supraloft® Cube/Pocket Filters
- CI Supra® Two-Stage
- CI Supra® Two-Stage Cube Pocket
CI Supra® Two-Stage
The CI® Supra® Two-Stage is an all-in one product that is a NESHAP-Compliant (US EPA Method 319) System for Existing Booths. The combination baffle/strainer-type construction consists of layers of special moisture resistant and expanded kraft with final layers of synthetic media backing to maximize efficiency and strength. To boost efficiency and satisfy USEPA Existing Booth requirements, we added uniquely-engineered mechanical filter media designed to provide the optimum performance in airflow resistance, efficiency and paint-loading uniformity.
- All-In-One Design (First Stage graduated density Kraft, Second Stage graduated density Synthetic)
- Replaces the traditional 2-stage system
- Reduces your initial resistance
- Increases your energy savings
- Saves on cost of materials
- Saves on labor cost- fewer filters to change
- Reduce your disposal costs
- Patent Pending
- Optional Zip Strip bars available for ease of installation.