Terms and Conditions
On approved credit, your payment terms are net 30 days from date of invoice.
Past Due Accounts
All accounts with a balance 30 or more days past due are subject to new orders being held from production or shipment. All accounts should be current before shipment can be made. A 1.5% fee per month (18% per annum) will be charged for delinquent accounts.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All orders are accepted at net price valid at time of shipment.
The minimum order requirement is $500.00. Any orders with a value of less than $500.00 will be raised to that value.
Merchandise eligible for return will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Authorization to return products must be requested within 30 calendar days from the date of the invoice.
- When requesting a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA), it is at the discretion of FG-F to determine if the product is returnable.
- When requesting an RMA, Invoice number and order date must be supplied.
- Return shipment must be accompanied by an approved RMA Number.
- Product authorized for return must be shipped to FG-F within 10 business days of authorization.
- All items must be in original packaging for re-sale.
- All returned products are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus freight. Freight is to be paid by customer.
- Discontinued products / Custom products / Special cuts cannot be returned at any time unless they are a result of factory error.
- On returns where merchandise was shipped at FG-F cost, an additional 10% fee will be applied to restocking charge.
If merchandise is being returned due to factory error, the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Return shipments resulting from a factory error are to be returned using 3rd party billing.
- Shipments over 30 calendar days from date of shipment will not be eligible for return.
No credit will be issued on any product found too not be sellable or usable.
All returns are at the discretion of FG-F. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval.
Filtration Group- Finishing Right of Sale
Filtration Group- Finishing reserves the right to quote and sell direct to any federal, state, or local government agency; to OEM accounts who use the product as part of their own product; and to select national accounts not normally serviced by distributors.